Monday, June 29, 2009

What the hell happened to all the notary publics?!

Aaaaaaalmost done with this whole disgusting, dehumanizing ordeal - that has TAKEN at least 5 years off my life. I hope I freakin' LIVE to pay-off my 30 year fixed mortgage! If I die five years early, it's on YOU ShitiMortgage.  I'm SO tired of being treated like a retard by customer support reps who have NO idea what's going on at their OWN company. I've spent SO many HOURS on the F-ing phone with ShitiMortgage. I'll never get that time back.  This has changed me forever, and not for good or for better.  Anyway, if I could just find a freakin' notary public in my neighborhood.  Ok, I did find ONE, but it was the hell-adjacent WA State Licensing Bureau "outlet" the "office" had decor, stench, and demeanor of a truck stop bathroom in the hot summer sun.  The line stretched out the door.  I wanted to throw up.  I left.  I finally found a notary with whom I am meeting on Tuesday.  Once the papers are in the mail, it should be a done deal.  I'm making copies of EVERYTHING so I have it when it gets lost in transit. Some people call me bitter. I wish! I don't have any energy left to be bitter.  I'm just horribly exhausted. I saved my house for ONE more year. Yay? I used to be successful. Really.

1 comment:

  1. Patti, How about an update? Hope everything worked out for you. I am still in the thick of my fight with $hiti;

    http://fraudulenttransactions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete