Monday, June 1, 2009

I Think CitiMortgage Is Trying To Steal My Home

Thank you for stopping by to read my story traversing the rocky road to our country's alleged recovery. Currently, CitiMortgage is cashing my checks but not upholding their end of our signed agreement.  My savings account is currently 8% of what it was in December 2004. By July 1, 2009 it will be 0%.  I will be broke.  I was laid off from my job 2 weeks before Christmas 2004.  The President and Founder secretly merged and then sold the company.  I was "tricked" out of any severance pay after working for the company for 6 years and becoming General Manager (of day-to-day operations).  9 months after I closed on my first home mortgage I was unemployed.  I plan to post a series of podcasts describing the 100+ total pages of paper correspondence, 6+ hours on the phone and on hold, 360+ cell phone plan minutes (40% of my monthly plan), and the name of EVERY employee who helped me or lead me astray. CitiMortgage has accepted BILLIONS of tax-payer dollars in bailout funds.  Here is how some of that money is being spent to try to drive me from my home.

1 comment:

  1. We hear you and are with you and have linked to you on our own ShitiMortgage site. Thanks for sharing your horror story also. One thing that we surley can do is let the world know how "uncustomer-friendly" they are;

    http://fraudulenttransactions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete