Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ShitiMortgage Thinks Bush Is Still Handing Out Free Money For Social Irresponsibility

When I was blind-sided by a layoff from the company I had spent 6 years building from 200 customers to thousands: December 2004 (right before Christmas) with no severance

When I found a part-time job without benefits that aaaalmost paid enough every month: July 2005

Period of time when I struggled to cover all my payments every month on time: July 2005 to Sept 2008

When I realized I was headed toward financial insolvency due to plummeting property values and soaring gas prices: Oct 2008

When I applied to the ShitiMortgage Hardship Assistance Program by certified and return receipt mail: Nov 2008

When I reapplied by phone because no one called me about my first application: Jan 2009

When I started the ShitiMortgage Hardship Assistance Program: Feb 2009

When ShitiMortgage FIRST screwed up my account: Feb 2009

Late payments I made BEFORE Feb 2009: o (zero)

When ShitiMortgage threw me out of the ShitiMortgage Hardship Assistance Program due to late payments: April AND May 2009

Late payments SINCE Feb 2009: o (zero)

Total number of e-debits and canceled checks I have that show ShitiMortgage cashed my checks on or before my due date 100% on time or early: 5 (of 6 due so far)

Total pages of paper sent by mail between me and ShitiMortgage: 100+

Total HOURS on the phone: 8+ (@ my rate $25/hour=$200) That is like missing an entire day or work just to deal with the help from the ShitiMortgage Hardship Assistance Program

Total cellphone minutes used at PEAK rates: 480 - 53% of my monthly minutes

Total amount CitiMortgage got from government bailout: "Citibank accepted $45 billion in bailout money under the TARP program" (NY Times)

http://www.recovery.gov/?q=content/accountability-and-transparency

Mr. Obama and Mr. Geitner, CitiBank/CitiGroup is behaving like George W. Bush is still President. They are NOT showing social responsibility.  They are trying to steal my house.  Please help me! I have cancelled checks, signed documents from CitiMortgage, phone records, copies of letters to the Washington State Attorney General, and the name of EVERY CitiMortgage employee I spoke to over the 7 month (so far) ordeal trying to get help. CitiMortage's behavior in this doesn't fulfill your promises of accountability and transparency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment