Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Glimmer of Hope

My barrage of email bombs yesterday struck gold (or at least hit something)! Karen Turner is my contact/"supervisor" in the Dept. of Executive Screw-ups.  She assigned me to Trisha (I think. Her name was garbled.) in the Exec Response Office.  I've gotten their attenion, now can I get them to LISTEN to me and HELP me? Details to follow.  I'm hopeful but doubtful.

1:20 PM UPDATE: Made the call. STILL got some phone-tree run-around, BUT eventually got in touch with my NEW counselor, Tisha. I know I've said this before, but I have a good feeling about this.  She SAID that she's going to rush my application through next week if I can get her paperwork tomorrow, which I can totally do!  She also said that she'll look into repairing my credit.  Hopeful!  Hopeful!

1 comment:

  1. A glimmer of hope for us too? Also bumped up, from "Loss Mitigation" to "Executive Screw-Ups Dept,"; http://fraudulenttransactions.blogspot.com/2009/06/glimmer-of-hope-here-for-us-too.html

    ReplyDelete